Digital Libraries: Issues and Challenges. New Delhi: Abhijeet Publications, 2013. ISBN 978-93-5074-93-4
E-learning 2.0: Learning Redefined. Library Philosophy and Practice. ISSN 1522-0222. Available at http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~mbolin/rupesh-kumar.pdf. June 2009.
- “Weblogs for Information Services”. National Seminar on Best Practices in Library and Information Services, Bangalore, 9-12 August 2006.
- “From Simple to Simplest in Knowledge Organization: An experience with social bookmarking.” International Conference on Semantic Web and Digital Libraries (ICSD-2007), Bangalore, 21-23 February 2007
- “Infancy of Tools in the identification of native knowledge assets.” International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (ICIKM 2008), Kathmandu, Nepal, 27-29 March 2008.
- “Latex and Indian Languages”. “Knowledge Utsav” – National Conference held on 28th August 2010 at Jain University, Jain Global Campus, Kanakapura.
- “New Model for Library Services based on Web 2.0”. Presentation made as a Panelist at the National Symposium on Next Generation Libraries: Opportunities and Challenge organized by Karnataka State Library Association and Society for Information Studies (Bangalore Chapter), 29 October 2010
- “Wikis for Teachers of English Language”. 7th International and 43rd Annual ELTAI Conference held on 19-21 July 2012 at Velammal Engineering College, Chennai
- “E-learning 2.0: Student Centric Approach to Learning”. 8th International and 44th Annual ELTAI Conference held on 18-20 July 2013 at SRM University, Kancheepuram Dist, Tamilnadu
- “Building Library Circulation in a Content Management System: An experience with Web Librarian”. 59th International ILA Conference on “Managing Libraries in the Changing Information World: From Surviving to Thriving held on 22-24 February 2014 at Mahatma Gandhi Central Library IIT Roorkee, Uttarakhand
- “The Social Learning: Integrating social networking in teaching and learning”. Avant Garde 2014: International Conference on Global Paradigm Shifts in Management, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), English Language Teaching and Higher Education held on 19 March 2014 at Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bengaluru